- Primary School: Daceyville Public School, Sydney, Australia.
- Middle School: SMPN 2 Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (2005 - 2007).
- High School: SMAN 4 Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (2007 - 2010).
- Bachelor: Electrical Engineering, Udayana University, Bali, Indonesia (2010 - 2014).
- Masters: Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan (2015 - 2017).
- Thesis: Portable and Synchronized Distributed Learning Management System in Severe Networked Regions
- Rsync and Rdiff Implementation on Moodle's Backup and Restore Feature for Course Synchronization over The Network, TENSYMP, Bali, Indonesia, 11th May 2016
- Introductory Work on Section Based Page View of Web Contents: Towards The Idea of How a Page is Viewed, ICAST, Kumamoto University, Japan, 9th December 2016
- Demonstration on Extending The Pageview Feature to Page Section Based: Towards Identifying Reading Patterns of Users, ICSE, Yangon Technological University, Myanmar, 9th December 2016
- Hand Carry Data Collecting Through Questionnaire and Quiz Alike Using Mini-computer Raspberry Pi, IMLF, Honk Kong, SAR China, 10th June 2017
- Incremental Synchronization Implementation on Survey using Hand Carry Server Raspberry, IEICE technical report: 117.65 (2017): 21-24
- Doctoral: Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan (2017 - 2020).
- Disertation: Development of a Lossy Online Mouse Tracking Method for Capturing User Interaction with Web Browser Content
- Implementation of real-time online mouse tracking on overseas quiz session From server administrator point of view, Journal of Education and Information Technologies, Online First, Page 1-22, 6 March 2020.
- Using real-time online preprocessed mouse tracking for lower storage and transmission costs, Journal of Big Data, Volume 7, Number 27, Page 1-22, 10 April 2020.
- Is Zero Electricity Cost Cryptocurrency Mining Possible? Solar Power Bank on Single Board Computers, ICAST, Kumamoto University, Japan, 29th November 2019